PAIN
Though we have parted ways...
and you have left me alone
there is a part of you in me
that has not quite gone..........
hours pass by and days go by
but I still remember you
I try so hard every way I could
but this memories of you keep coming through.....
only pain is left in my heart
though I pretend to smile everyday
only tears in my eyes
though I never show it that way....
I may forget to breathe
but I don't seem to forget you
no matter what I do
my mind keeps coming back to you....
I feel you are always with me
at least as memories
I've become accustomed to this pain
this pain that can never seize....
I am used to this pain
that I need it everyday
I'm addicted to this pain
I cant let this go away............
and you have left me alone
there is a part of you in me
that has not quite gone..........
hours pass by and days go by
but I still remember you
I try so hard every way I could
but this memories of you keep coming through.....
only pain is left in my heart
though I pretend to smile everyday
only tears in my eyes
though I never show it that way....
I may forget to breathe
but I don't seem to forget you
no matter what I do
my mind keeps coming back to you....
I feel you are always with me
at least as memories
I've become accustomed to this pain
this pain that can never seize....
I am used to this pain
that I need it everyday
I'm addicted to this pain
I cant let this go away............
Comments
Post a Comment