when i missed someone i really loved
I miss you so much it hurts inside
you never return, no matter how much I cried
nothing can compare to the love from you
everything you ever said was a gift from you
every memory I have of you is a cherished reason to live
but you are my reason to persevere my only reason to live
every corner I turn my head I remember you
every moment I spend I wish I shared with you
I wish I could turn back time
so I could correct my every single crime
every morning I wake up I wish you weren't gone
but every morning my wishes are proven wrong
every single memory I have of you is nostalgic enough to bring a tear
every single day I spend wishing you were here
the most beautiful woman I know is still you
every woman I meet is always measured and compared with you
seeing your face was always a blessing, my lucky charm
you were like an armor, you always tried to keep me away from harm
you were the one who loved me so much and asked for nothing in return
you the one who cured me with your tears when I burned
even heaven is not a place I'd want to be without you
my life is not even worth to live with out love from you
I wish you here near me to rest my head on your lap
to forget all my worries, to lead me the way like a map
I need you to be my friend again
I need you to remove this pain
I wish I didn't have to miss the way you fed me every meal
I wish I didn't have to miss the way you made me feel
I can never forget how you stayed up while you put me to sleep
I can never forget how you made me feel warm when I go to sleep
you always made me feel I am royalty
a king that was given everything and top priority
your arms around me always vanquished all my sorrow
you were there with me, even closer than my shadow
I miss you everyday, every night, every minute and every moment
I reminisce every time we shared and every single priceless moment
you were my ray of light when I'm in an abyss of darkness
you were always there to cheer when I was in sadness
every single night I cry myself to sleep
wishing this was a bad dream and I need not weep
losing the one you love is greater than any pain
being alone is a pain greater than any pain
all i see is me being lost without you
all i have is this pain without you
I am not god, but an ordinary man
there is not much I am able and a very few I can
no matter how much I cry or how hard I wish I can never bring you back
you'll always be the reason my heart is hollow, the piece I lack
I miss you so much and I love you so much, wish I told you earlier
I wish I had told you how much I care while you were here
I miss you and I love you, I know you love me too
because the love of a mother is always true
you never return, no matter how much I cried
nothing can compare to the love from you
everything you ever said was a gift from you
every memory I have of you is a cherished reason to live
but you are my reason to persevere my only reason to live
every corner I turn my head I remember you
every moment I spend I wish I shared with you
I wish I could turn back time
so I could correct my every single crime
every morning I wake up I wish you weren't gone
but every morning my wishes are proven wrong
every single memory I have of you is nostalgic enough to bring a tear
every single day I spend wishing you were here
the most beautiful woman I know is still you
every woman I meet is always measured and compared with you
seeing your face was always a blessing, my lucky charm
you were like an armor, you always tried to keep me away from harm
you were the one who loved me so much and asked for nothing in return
you the one who cured me with your tears when I burned
even heaven is not a place I'd want to be without you
my life is not even worth to live with out love from you
I wish you here near me to rest my head on your lap
to forget all my worries, to lead me the way like a map
I need you to be my friend again
I need you to remove this pain
I wish I didn't have to miss the way you fed me every meal
I wish I didn't have to miss the way you made me feel
I can never forget how you stayed up while you put me to sleep
I can never forget how you made me feel warm when I go to sleep
you always made me feel I am royalty
a king that was given everything and top priority
your arms around me always vanquished all my sorrow
you were there with me, even closer than my shadow
I miss you everyday, every night, every minute and every moment
I reminisce every time we shared and every single priceless moment
you were my ray of light when I'm in an abyss of darkness
you were always there to cheer when I was in sadness
every single night I cry myself to sleep
wishing this was a bad dream and I need not weep
losing the one you love is greater than any pain
being alone is a pain greater than any pain
all i see is me being lost without you
all i have is this pain without you
I am not god, but an ordinary man
there is not much I am able and a very few I can
no matter how much I cry or how hard I wish I can never bring you back
you'll always be the reason my heart is hollow, the piece I lack
I miss you so much and I love you so much, wish I told you earlier
I wish I had told you how much I care while you were here
I miss you and I love you, I know you love me too
because the love of a mother is always true
Oh wow!!! This is really amazing that it just made me cry.I LOVE IT!! Nothing less than awsome!!!
ReplyDelete