madly in LOVE
No day I could stay away from you
all day and all night, all I do is think of you
I try to forget my memories of you
but I cannot seem to stop thinking of you
as loneliness crawls to me at night
I feel as if my life is leaving me from inside
I can bear pain, but this pain is too much to bear
tears drop from my eyes, for I have no one to care
there is no greater pain than being alone
yet I've suffered and endured this pain for so long
my fears are few, yet there is something I deeply fear
my fear of being alone and deprived of love, my greatest fear
losses I've suffered that hurt my eyes and dried my tears
as I cried so loud within, while facing my greatest fears
I trained myself to withstand every pain
but you with a smile have driven me insane
I try not to cry, I try to hide my tears
I pretend to smile and act a jolly cheer
I try to restrain this feeling I feel
instead I'm proven weak and made to kneel
as I lay my head down to rest
I see you and cannot resist
every beat I hear from my heart is a whisper calling for you
every vein in my body and every drop of blood is a need for you
dreams I dream where I spend time with you
and every chore or gesture seems to originate from you
like a soul needs a body, like a silence in need of peace
though I try not to ever give in, this need for you never can seize
my life seems to drown and die without you
though I try to swim I end up drowning in my thoughts with you
this is a baffling enigma I seem to be in
no matter what I do, I can't seem to win
the more I spend time with you, I fall in love with you
and yet the more I stay away, the more I fall in love with you
I cannot resist no more, I cannot stay away from you
I cannot pretend to forget, I cannot stop loving you
all these words can never express how much I need you
all the blood in my body is not enough to prove I love you
there is no better way of saying or proving what is true
but all I know, all I trust and believe is that I'm
“truly, insanely, deeply in love with you”
all day and all night, all I do is think of you
I try to forget my memories of you
but I cannot seem to stop thinking of you
as loneliness crawls to me at night
I feel as if my life is leaving me from inside
I can bear pain, but this pain is too much to bear
tears drop from my eyes, for I have no one to care
there is no greater pain than being alone
yet I've suffered and endured this pain for so long
my fears are few, yet there is something I deeply fear
my fear of being alone and deprived of love, my greatest fear
losses I've suffered that hurt my eyes and dried my tears
as I cried so loud within, while facing my greatest fears
I trained myself to withstand every pain
but you with a smile have driven me insane
I try not to cry, I try to hide my tears
I pretend to smile and act a jolly cheer
I try to restrain this feeling I feel
instead I'm proven weak and made to kneel
as I lay my head down to rest
I see you and cannot resist
every beat I hear from my heart is a whisper calling for you
every vein in my body and every drop of blood is a need for you
dreams I dream where I spend time with you
and every chore or gesture seems to originate from you
like a soul needs a body, like a silence in need of peace
though I try not to ever give in, this need for you never can seize
my life seems to drown and die without you
though I try to swim I end up drowning in my thoughts with you
this is a baffling enigma I seem to be in
no matter what I do, I can't seem to win
the more I spend time with you, I fall in love with you
and yet the more I stay away, the more I fall in love with you
I cannot resist no more, I cannot stay away from you
I cannot pretend to forget, I cannot stop loving you
all these words can never express how much I need you
all the blood in my body is not enough to prove I love you
there is no better way of saying or proving what is true
but all I know, all I trust and believe is that I'm
“truly, insanely, deeply in love with you”
Comments
Post a Comment