Devil's Knight
All I am is a monster, a creature to be loathed,
no good in me, only evil in me
I never surrender, never forget and never forgive
all I am is the villain, the master of tyranny
I'll smile and destroy your very existence
you are better of if you stayed away
I wouldn't care if you were dead or alive
all I become is more evil by the day
I am no hero for you to rest on
all I can offer are pain and suffering
my heat is a cold stone that could never melt
I am a sad story that will never have an ending
I bring tears to even those I love
I am a predator to be feared by all
I am a plunderer that plunder happiness
you may defeat me but I'll never fall
my mind is so crooked
I am sinister in thought, I'm a plague to everyone
never have I felt love that could ever change me
I am destined to be hated by everyone
those who cross my path will face my wrath
those who love me are destined for pain
I disappoint all who keep hopes on me
I have nothing to loose and everything to gain
there was a time when I too was an innocent
but back then I was considered to be powerless
I lost all I love and everything dear
now I am heartless and my power is too powerful to suppress
I take what I want and don't care what you'd think of me
for I know no one would ever care for me
I have no one in this world who'd love me
all I am destined is to be so lonely
I am a man that wanted love
there were times I go to bed with tears in my eyes
I would sit in a corner and think of my life
all I can remember always are all those hurtful lies
no person can ever understand this pain I feel
nor do I want anyone to try to understand
I maybe surrounded by people but I still feel alone
and loneliness is the only thing I can understand
I am a villain, the bad guy, the anti-hero
please leave me alone, let me be
let me stay the heartless beast that I am
please don't think there is more to me than what you can see
all I am is a devil's ambassador
a being that loathes all that is right
I have no heart, nor a conscience
I am the devil's knight...........
no good in me, only evil in me
I never surrender, never forget and never forgive
all I am is the villain, the master of tyranny
I'll smile and destroy your very existence
you are better of if you stayed away
I wouldn't care if you were dead or alive
all I become is more evil by the day
I am no hero for you to rest on
all I can offer are pain and suffering
my heat is a cold stone that could never melt
I am a sad story that will never have an ending
I bring tears to even those I love
I am a predator to be feared by all
I am a plunderer that plunder happiness
you may defeat me but I'll never fall
my mind is so crooked
I am sinister in thought, I'm a plague to everyone
never have I felt love that could ever change me
I am destined to be hated by everyone
those who cross my path will face my wrath
those who love me are destined for pain
I disappoint all who keep hopes on me
I have nothing to loose and everything to gain
there was a time when I too was an innocent
but back then I was considered to be powerless
I lost all I love and everything dear
now I am heartless and my power is too powerful to suppress
I take what I want and don't care what you'd think of me
for I know no one would ever care for me
I have no one in this world who'd love me
all I am destined is to be so lonely
I am a man that wanted love
there were times I go to bed with tears in my eyes
I would sit in a corner and think of my life
all I can remember always are all those hurtful lies
no person can ever understand this pain I feel
nor do I want anyone to try to understand
I maybe surrounded by people but I still feel alone
and loneliness is the only thing I can understand
I am a villain, the bad guy, the anti-hero
please leave me alone, let me be
let me stay the heartless beast that I am
please don't think there is more to me than what you can see
all I am is a devil's ambassador
a being that loathes all that is right
I have no heart, nor a conscience
I am the devil's knight...........
Comments
Post a Comment