the Beast in Love

beastInLove

As night descends and I lay alone

I feel this pain of loneliness

as I cry out in rage of being alone

I am engulfed in a painful blanket of darkness

I become this beast because of you

I feel this pain because of you

as every time you look at me

I feel as if my life is leaving me

when you walk past me I become restless

its like an animal instinct, I'm left breathless

I try to resist and stay away

but you lure me towards you everyday

I fear of falling in love with you

for I am a beast that doesn't deserve you

you are an angel who could wipe my tears

and I am a demon that could only bring tears

all my thoughts are evil and destructive

yet you hold me and make me feel wanted

I don't want to get used to this feeling

for love can only bring pain and leave me haunted

your eyes just make me want to follow you

your scent intoxicates me and makes me need you

how dare you make me feel so vulnerable and prone

without you I am like a king without a throne

how ever I try to resist, I always think of you

how ever I try to deny, I think I am falling in love with you

Comments

  1. I guess we all become beasts at some point because of love na.Love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

when i missed someone i really loved

if it may it may: Death note......

Hollow