if you were my girl.....
If you were my girl, I would always love you, I would bring you flowers daily, I would show how much I really want you
if you were my girl, I would cross the world to see you and miss you every moment when I'm not with you
if you were my girl, I would show how much I love you, I would hug you when you are lonely, I would always do.
If you were my girl, you'll be my whole life, I would hold on to you so tightly and never let go, because I love you
if you were my girl, I wouldn't wait for your smile, I would walk with you on a sunset and try my best to make you smile
if you were you my girl, we would always hold hands and I'd be with you when you need me, I would be with you all the while
if you were my girl, when I wake up, I would make you your breakfast and wake you with a kiss and start a new day
if you were my girl, I'll love you everyday, I'll love you even more than the way I loved you yesterday
if you were my girl, no matter what you do, you'll always be my sweetheart, you'll always be the one I always love
if you were my girl, whatever I do, you'll always be my reason that I am always feeling so much happy in love
if you were my girl, I would wipe away your tears and help you face your fears, all because I love you
if you were my girl, I would never think of another, nor would I ever dream of another, all I want is you
if you were my girl, I would never let you cry, I would keep you in my arms and tell you how much you mean to me
if you were my girl, I would give up on my smoking, and even my drinking, if you just ask me
if you were my girl, you would be my whole world, you could make any mistake or push me to see if I'd break, I wouldn't care
If you were my girl, I would thank god for everything and cherish you for always because a girl like you is rare
if you were my girl, I would always be there, for you to call and talk to or a shoulder to rest and cry on, I would be there
If you were my girl, you would be my best friend, I would tell you you all my secrets and come with you if you call me no matter where
if you were my girl, I would be you armor, I would protect you from all evil and ensure your safety, because you are mine
if you were my girl, even when I am gone, i'll be looking down and watching, i'll making sure you are ok, I hope you'll be fine................
if you were my girl, I would cross the world to see you and miss you every moment when I'm not with you
if you were my girl, I would show how much I love you, I would hug you when you are lonely, I would always do.
If you were my girl, you'll be my whole life, I would hold on to you so tightly and never let go, because I love you
if you were my girl, I wouldn't wait for your smile, I would walk with you on a sunset and try my best to make you smile
if you were you my girl, we would always hold hands and I'd be with you when you need me, I would be with you all the while
if you were my girl, when I wake up, I would make you your breakfast and wake you with a kiss and start a new day
if you were my girl, I'll love you everyday, I'll love you even more than the way I loved you yesterday
if you were my girl, no matter what you do, you'll always be my sweetheart, you'll always be the one I always love
if you were my girl, whatever I do, you'll always be my reason that I am always feeling so much happy in love
if you were my girl, I would wipe away your tears and help you face your fears, all because I love you
if you were my girl, I would never think of another, nor would I ever dream of another, all I want is you
if you were my girl, I would never let you cry, I would keep you in my arms and tell you how much you mean to me
if you were my girl, I would give up on my smoking, and even my drinking, if you just ask me
if you were my girl, you would be my whole world, you could make any mistake or push me to see if I'd break, I wouldn't care
If you were my girl, I would thank god for everything and cherish you for always because a girl like you is rare
if you were my girl, I would always be there, for you to call and talk to or a shoulder to rest and cry on, I would be there
If you were my girl, you would be my best friend, I would tell you you all my secrets and come with you if you call me no matter where
if you were my girl, I would be you armor, I would protect you from all evil and ensure your safety, because you are mine
if you were my girl, even when I am gone, i'll be looking down and watching, i'll making sure you are ok, I hope you'll be fine................
Comments
Post a Comment