The Cry
Though I failed so many times; so many times I lost count
Though love has abandoned me each time I approached it
Kept enduring pain, pain that never seizes to surmount
Broke every time and still never gave up and I kept
walking, walking towards it
Though breathing freely too now is no easy task
Though it’s never been easy being the man behind the mask
Though I ran towards silver linings and they were nothing
but reflections
Though I realized I ran in the wrong direction
Though my life crumbles around me yet I keep laughing
Laughing even with pain though I cry so loud within
Though it still hurts when the wind passes through the
holes in the heart
I keep walking and hoping
A heart of stone would have been a blessing
A heart so cold would have been a blessing
Though with each moment with each minute
The life I lived has become so difficult to live in it
I want to live till god me calls me to his door
Take me there and punish me more
Give me the remaining that is to bear
I will keep giving you all I have till I go there
Wishing for your best though whats best for you could ruin me
Even if luck runs out and fail all over again
Give me all your demons I’ll give all my blessings
Let them pierce my chest and I think I can take the pain
Comments
Post a Comment