Different Point of View: The solution
I have always been fascinated with death. I wouldn’t describe it to be in a morbid sense, in fact, I am anything but morbid. For reasons I myself am not aware of, I see death as something of beauty and extremely exciting, and not the contrary, upsetting and dark thing that most people fear. As a child I was thought of as weird to not get upset, or be fearful, of death. People were even awed by the fact that I did not cry at my own mother’s funeral and was too busy tending to the guests.
As I experienced life, I felt that suicide seems to be the solution for mainly people who are “GOOD” (I mean, how many stories have you heard of where pedophiles, rapists or murderers committing suicide, do you?). Suicides are mainly committed by “TORTURED” people.
Another thing that I have been skeptical about is mental illness. I’m not saying it doesn’t exist, I absolutely believe it does. But I can’t help but feel that since there are actually no actual cures for depression, bi-polar and other mental illnesses, that it must be (not all but for some) either a natural state of being, or a symptom of what has happened to them in their lives. There are countless people describing horrific things that have happened to them, or their loved ones endlessly letting them down, catastrophe’s and harm. Maybe, just maybe, suicidal thoughts ARE the way out for those people who have tried over and over again to piece together a life, which can never be repaired. Maybe, just maybe, it IS GOD himself calling you???
Which brings me onto something else: suicide is a tremendously brave thing to do. Not the cowardly effort that many potray it to be. It is NOT an easy way out and it seems to me that the only people who say these things are the ones who have never experienced despair. So maybe, just maybe, suicide is GOD calling you from this hell and maybe, only the very brave get through???
Now, I’m only talking about those who really are at the end of the line. Those who have probably attempted suicide or overcome depression a few times, only to find themselves back there again, thinking of ways to end it the pain and suffering. Those who have suffered for years and can think of nothing else but death as the only way out. Those who are so very tired and simply cannot go on.
I believe it’s just as probable as in Islam and any other religion or philosophy, that this earth is in fact hell, or some kind of test that gets you onto a higher plane (jennathul Firdous, the Promised land, heaven, Nibbhana – however you wish to see it). I mean, can anyone really wholeheartedly and intelligently suggest, that life on earth is a blessing? Maybe life is a blessing, maybe the earth is a blessing, but I think it would be absurd to suggest that this human life, with society as it is, is a blessing. Society is corrupt and you simply have to be blind or incredibly ignorant not to see it. The only way to survive this successfully is to remain ignorant (involuntarily or purposely). Maybe the suicidal ones have just lost the ability to remain in illusion. Maybe once GOD can see that they really are no longer in illusion, he calls you on?
Why do “GOOD” people become plagued with suicidal thoughts? Why not the bad or evil ones? Believe me, I know a lot of people, some are bad, in the way that they are ruthless, cruel, manipulative and really greedy, unfaithful, you name the sin they have done it – and yet they are the happiest of people I know! Sure, I do know some good people who seem happy, but either their happiness is not as strong as the bad, or if they are, it is much rarer than the bad, or, the good people, quite frequently, suffer from depression.
I have felt so strongly that I would love to meet these suicidal people and befriend them, maybe help them by just offering understanding and love, not in a emotional support kind of way, just in a real friendship way. And it adds to the turmoil I feel that these lovely people are going through hell, alone! Whilst all the dire people are living it up in nice suits drinking, with girls in their arms and champagne in the sun! (or something similar, I believe I made my point). I would love to have more people in my life who actually need my friendship, for real reasons, instead of just to boost their profile! Maybe, once GOD knows that person can see the truth, he separates them from the rest of society whilst he gently calls to them.
Regrettably, a lot of god fearing people (so called religious) will condemn those who commit suicide, or even mull over it. They will say that it’s the Devil, not God that calls onto them. But you see that is what confuses me; why is it the “TORTURED”, “GOOD” and “INNOCENT” people that he calls and not his bunch of rapists and pedophiles? Hence, I believe, this here is HELL itself, this is already his realm, the place he rules, which is why this place is so corrupt and ugly – only the good can see it. Those who think life is wonderful can only be tempted by materialism and greed, rape and war. What other reason is there to be here? Challenge me on this if you wish.
I am beginning to suppose that life here on earth is a test of the “DEVIL” (I personally am the kind who believe the Devil’s Idea that Humans are bad, read up on why ADAM and EVE lost PARADISE in the first place according to ISLAM and CHRISTIANITY) Those that are successful are those who are closest to him, well that speaks for itself! You’ve just got to watch the news to see that the law does not protect the good and that sadly, love is an illusion. I am not talking about the sort of love that truly good people feel (love for the earth, the neighbor, animals, plants, etc!) but human life on earth is clearly destroying all that! Actual love rarely exists in this society and that is one of the fundamental things that suicidal people are lacking, they know what love should be like, and they know it is near impossible to find it here on earth. Most of those who portray to be successful in love, really have only bought into the whole illusion and again, they live in ignorance. Everyone has cheated on each other or has settled (even though they would never see it) for a love of convenience of some kind. Everything is a deal (I will stay with you if you do this that and the other, or they are with each other for all the wrong reasons but actual love, hence why people have to go through a hundred relationships and still have to settle).
If the “DEVIL” is the one calling you to death, then why is it not much easier to do? I sincerely believe that how suicide is dealt with on this godforsaken planet is a trick and it has cheated us all as with mental illness. Why on earth is there no cure for it? What is available are only methods to sedate or numb the feelings? Apparently, we have a plant growing on this earth for every single ailment we could possibly encounter right? But they are declared illegal (some would know what plant I am referring to). Have you seen how the police handle when someone chooses to try to end their lives? Suppose someone is wheedled off the ledge, they are handcuffed like a criminal. I ask WHY? If they have just by their own means, chosen to climb back over, do they need to be handcuffed? They are not violent or trying to run away. It is simply to make people who are suicidal seem bad and to scare the rest. What that person really needs is comfort, love and genuine understanding, but instead, we chose to put them into a so called secure, cold and often hostile unit. So we haven’t even worked out how to deal with them with care? Sickening don’t you think?
Obviously, not all suicides are by good people. Of course there will be the anomalous case where a pedophile, rapist or murderer kills themselves, but more often than not, that is through fear of prison or fear of loosing their false reputation they have built up. Have you heard of a suicide that is of a person confessing to terrible acts, who was not even known to the police and had no chance of being caught anytime soon?
It’s just a view I have on this, but something that I feel strongly about. “GOOD” people cannot survive well here on earth and hence they prefer to go to the next place, in search of what they are deprived of here on this Earth, the love, the care, the understanding that they so crave.
(wrote this while I couldn’t sleep, excuse any grammar, spelling or racist comments I’ve made… this is just me expressing what I feel and I have no intention in offending anyone)

Comments
Post a Comment