Hollow

a feeling of lost cause, a feeling of emptiness
pain and rage dwelling within, eyes that tear from loneliness
what have i become, what i have i become
I'm losing conscience, where have i come
a cold unholy feeling I feel from within
I feel a feeling I feel when I sin
a feeling of guilt and a feeling of hollowness
how can I overcome or how can I escape this sadness
memories and scars in my head that I cannot forget
since I cannot cure or heal I turn to insanity instead
these are words of an insane man a man driven by obsession
he who is possessed by love and yet denied love and devotion
engulfed in by darkness and provoked by hatred
tears of loneliness and a feeling of being betrayed
I walk alone on this road that leads to destruction
a life that'll bring pain through all time
life is not worth living when living like a coward
life is is just a decoy when committing no crime
all I am is a hollow soul that is demented by his past
all I am is an unpleasant memory that'll always last
burning in anger that cannot be put out
a pain that'll always remain in my heart
I am nothing more than a shadow in a crowd
I am nothing more than a skipped beat in a dead heart
emotions that run wild, and nightmares every night
I wake up screaming with an uncontrollable feeling inside
all I am in the end is a man running from my shadow
a shadow that i fear, for I am hollow

Comments

  1. Very sad :( hugs u!! (I can so relate to this one..Thumbs up!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

when i missed someone i really loved

if it may it may: Death note......